Faulkner Visits Severn

Me and Johnny walk into class. Teacher yells at me. I don't have no belt on. She yells and yells. The teacher yells at me and I am in class. She stops yelling at me and gives us our test. The test is on my desk. I look at Johnny. Johnny is my friend and we are in class. Teacher stares at me. The test is on my desk and I don't have a pencil. Teacher takes my test. Class is over and I did not have a pencil to take my test. Johnny and I go to lunch. Johnny is my friend and we are at lunch. Ma made me a peanut butter sandwich. I eat my peanut butter sandwich and I am thirsty. Johnny is my friend and he gives me some of his milk. I drink all of his milk. I finish my sandwich and drink all of Johnny's milk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clarissa: A Peculiar Protagonist

Elesin in Death and the King's Horseman

Prospera vs. Prospero